Monday, December 8, 2008

Detox--Day Twenty Five

Breakfast
9:00 Shake

Lunch
1:30 Shake
After running my youngest in for blood work, this morning, and then to school, I was totally exhausted. That used to be the norm for me before I did my first detox, but is not normal at all for me, now. I wasn't sure what it was 'til after the kids came home from school and were all talking about a snow storm coming through just south of us later this evening. So, this lethargy, blah and such can indeed be blamed once again on the barometric pressure.

Dinner
5:15 Shake
Duck soup with quinoa, garlic, mushrooms, and spinach
Totally whipped. Face hurts and I feel like a wet noodle. :-P

Water: 1234??? No idea how much, today
Activity: Too busy and worn out to do anything but take poochie out and walk him around in the yard which is white with about 2 1/2" of snow.

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/