Monday, December 1, 2008

Detox--Day Eighteen

Breakfast
8:30 Shake

Lunch
1:30 Shake

Dinner
5:00 Shake
Turkey soup, turkey, garlic, parsley

Snack
Cashews

Water:
12345
Activity:
Does running a bunch of errands count???
Our kitten had an eye injury and the dog needed shots, so I was at the vet's for a little over an hour. Also brought our van in for bodywork. About a month and a half ago, we hit a deer and were going to live with the few chipped dents on the grill made by the doe's hoofs... 'til we were told the headlights were damaged in the accident. :-P I needed my weekly adjustment, too, so I ran off for that. Youngest child also home because of GERD and she felt awful. Both of my daughters have inherited my stomach problems. :-P

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/