Thursday, December 11, 2008

Detox--Day Twenty Eight

Brunch
11:30 Shake
Couldn't get up, this morning. There's a lot of pressure in my head and it was heavy, as were my eyes. The weather must be changing... .

Snack
Chicken
2 dates
I eat a whole lot more fruit when its in season in the summer. I should in the winter, too, especially while on a detox.

Dinner
5:00 Shake
Chicken soup with onions, garlic, quinoa, parsley, and marjoram

Snack
Quinoa with maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon

Water: 1234567+
To me, water's been tasting really blah which makes it harder to fill my daily quota of 8+ glasses. You need water to help rid toxins either by elimination and perspiration. Exhalation is the third, but not dependant on agua.
Activity: Took two walks back-to-back. First went with poochie to the park on snowy trails for 30 min under sunny skies, then came home and walked with my neighbor and her poochie for about 35 min under clouds. My body feels good, but brain fog is bad and head is not happy.

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/