Monday, December 29, 2008

Detox--Day Forty Five

Breakfast
11:00 Shake
Puffed millet, cashew butter, and honey

I'd been up helping Hubby get the two older cherubs ready to go to their cousin's wrestling match, then folding laundry, and answering a few emails. It's not unusual for me to get absorbed in other things and forget to eat. :-P My youngest enjoyed the puffed millet, too, but I put too much honey in hers and she couldn't finish it.

Lunch
1:00 Shake
This is the last shake I'll be taking.

Snack
Finished my puffed millet from this morning.

Dinner
6:00
Turkey soup, garlic, parsley, marjoram, and rice
Mary's Gone Crackers (organic wheat/gluten free herb) brown rice, quinoa, brown flax seeds, brown sesame seeds, garlic, herbs, wheat-free tamari (soybeans, salt, alcohol), sea salt

Water: 123456
Activity: Walked 40 minutes with my neighbor under slippery, but sunny and windy, conditions. About 40 min later, Mister Poochie and I headed over to the park and walked an hour in the snow on the trails. :-)

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/