Monday, December 15, 2008

Detox--Day Thirty Two

I've been up and (barely) at 'em since 7:15. Youngest child was feeling sick from GERD. I didn't realize she ate spaghetti for lunch at the church's pot luck the day before! Poor kid! I was too busy taking pics for our interm pastor's farewell gathering, and couldn't eat anything, including what we brought, 'cept for the shake. It usually fills me up, so I was fine. :-)

There are two favorite gluten-free recipes in my GF cookbooks I've been looking for that can be used during a detox. They are both hard to find, so I had written them out on recipe cards, but I didn't look through them since those got moved to a less convenient location other than the kitchen, for some silly reason. :-P

Breakfast
10:45 Shake

Lunch
1:00 Shake
Chicken

Dinner
5:40 Shake with Ultra Clear Plus--the Sustain was beginning to make me constipated. :-P May try it, again, toward the end of the detox.
Chicken soup with quinoa, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, parsley, and marjoram
I use a lot of garlic for two main reasons: I love it, and it replaces salt really well. :-)

Water: 12345678+
Activity: Walked 35 min in maybe 0F. The wind chill factor was earlier reported at -35F to -40F. :-P

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/