Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Detox--Day Twelve

Breakfast
8:10 Shake

Snack
11:50 Naked Blue Machine Juice Smoothie--Blueberries, blackberries, apples, and banana
I was parched, having run around taking pictures for the elementary school's yearbook for 2 1/2 hours. There were are few things I needed from Sam's Club, and this item was suddenly placed at the top of the list! I didn't have much, but this drink hit the spot! :-) I love the Mango one, too, but it has too much orange juice in it. For this detox, I'm supposed to stay away from citrus stuff. Unfortunately, some of the Naked juices contain wheat/gluten, so read labels carefully if you're celiac or gluten intolerant.

Lunch
1:00 Shake
Cornish hen
Naked Blue Machine Juice Smoothie

Dinner
5:00 Shake
Chicken Soup--Chicken/cornish hen, mushrooms, garlic, marjoram, parsley

Snack
Cashews

Water: 12345+
Activity: None

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/