Monday, November 17, 2008

Detox--Day Four

Breakfast
8:00am Shake
10:30am watermelon
Stomach feels really good, today!

Lunch
12:10 Shake

Dinner
5:30 Shake
Green beans, spaghetti squash, olive oil

Water: 123456+
Activity: Does dragging, lifting, and carrying large, heavy pumpkins around count? :-P Okay, this is legit--walked 1 1/2 hours as it was snowing with my neighbor Pat and her dog. :-)

Had an adjustment, today. Also took Inflaguard because my lower back, and of course my neck which is a given, were not very happy. Dr. Dan has told me to try not to use this while on the detox. Vitamins and enzymes are good, though. Dr. K had me on several enzymes and also vitamins when I started my first detox six years ago. Once I was tested, it showed that Metazyme was the best choice for me, so I still take this. TymeZyme, I was told, was the second choice, and would be a first choice for anyone who is seeking a really good enzyme. You can get it here, too.

1 comment:

Leza said...

Several people have emailed me privately saying there are a few dead links. I will fix them as soon as their new website is up! :-)

However, their blog is up, so check it out at: http://www.adventuresinhealth.com/

Very interesting and informative stuff! :-)

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/