Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Detox--Day Five

Breakfast
I was up late, last night and was zapped, this morning, so I didn't have my shake 'til 9:30am. Our six month old kitten has been trying to play with my oldest daughter's betta fish which is in an uncovered 10 gallon aquarium in her room. The night before (also a late night), his back legs and tail had fallen into the betta's abode.  Thankfully, it only has about 6" of water in it! The fuzzball has been sleeping in our room the past two nights. Last night, he slept on our bed, and I kept checking on him 'cuz I was afraid he was going to get squashed by my hubby who moves around a lot at night!  :-P  I shouldn't worry--he was born on an alpaca farm and thus used to larger animals, and is also very careful to stay away from a prancing pooch!

Lunch
1:00 Shake
Watermelon

Dinner
5:30ish  Shake
Cauliflower, rice, and olive oil

Water: 12345678+
Activity:  I bounced around on my mini trampoline... .  --At least I was moving!  :-)

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/