Thursday, November 20, 2008

Detox--Day Seven

I've been up and about since 7am, but have been distracted with looking things up on the internet, chatting with friends on Facebook, and reffereeing the 16 yr old and 6 mos old purrballs.  Am I hungry? Yea... but stuff is happening, and I don't want to miss out!  :-P

Breakfast
9:30am  Shake
11:00am  2 Kiwi

I'm excited about eating something other than fruit and veggies, tomorrow.  A cornish hen is thawing in the fridge, and I plan on fixing that early tomorrow morning.  Nummy!!!

Lunch
2:10  Shake

Dinner
5:30  Shake
Spaghetti squash, rice, olive oil

Snack
9:30  Rice, olive oil

Water:  12345+
Activity:  Walked with my wonderful neighbor in the snow flurries and bone-chilling wind for about 35 minutes.  Thank goodness for faithful friends and flannel jeans!!!

No comments:

Visitors

http://damselsdetoxdiary.blogspot.com/